Heinrich Grants for Dance, Performance and Choreography"
Application deadline: 12th of May 2019
From June till December 2019, artblau-Tanzwerkstatt in Braunschweig, Lower Saxony, will award three additional work stipends to professional mid-career artists (minimum age 30) active in the disciplines of dance, performance and choreography.
Each grant covers a period of two to three weeks. It is valid for up to three persons per application. It pays 400 euros weekly to each person who is staying in Braunschweig.
The grants also include:
- usage, under one’s own responsibility, of artblau’s studio with ca. 120 m2 of floor space
- usage, under one’s own responsibility, of existing studio technology, 24-channel lighting system, sound and video equipment
- Lodging in three rooms with bathroom and communal use of the kitchen
- Travel expenses to and from Braunschweig by rail with Bahncard
- Provision of bicycles Dramaturgical support and a public showing in the studio or a similar event are possible but not mandatory.
A maximum of two DIN A4 pages describing the intended project; CVs; links to previous productions; names of the participating persons, including specification of their function and the duration of their stay during the grant period; a preferred date and a possible alternative date.
Please email the application documents to email@example.com with "Stipendium 2019” in the subject line.
Deadline: 1st May, 2019. Applicants will be notified by end of May.
www.artblau.de Board of Advisors: Zufit Simon, Micha Purucker, Dietrich Oberländer With kindly support from Lower Saxony and Stiftung Braunschweigischer Kulturbesitz
Gandini Juggling und Alexander Whitley
A.PART - Festival für Berliner Tanz-Studierende und Alumni