Open Call NAH DRAN extended at ada studio
Deadline: 14th of December 2017
ada Studio is looking for six works in total, to be presented in two events of NAH DRAN extended, the first on the 21st/22nd of April, and the second on the 9th/10th of June 2018.
ada Studio and Lee Meir will create an evening with a common theme, which all three works will share through different perspectives. At the moment they have not yet decided on the thematic focus, and are happy to keep it open and see what resonates from the various proposals they will receive. When looking through the proposals they will also decide on the common theme.
If you are interested in taking part of this frame, we invite you to write a proposal for a piece of 20- 25 minutes.
Please send in:
1. A short Bio (up to 300 words)
2. A short description of the proposed work (up to 300 words)
3. Links to your website/previous works. *The proposal can be in English or German.
- The evening will be a shared evening of three works, up to 25 minutes each.
- ada studio offers:
– 3 hours of work in the studio (free of charge)
– Additional working hours for a reduced fee
– Technical support and a technical rehearsal
– An income of third of the ticket sales
– Video Documentation
– A review of the work by our "Studioschreiber” Alexandra Hennig und Johanna Withelm
– Artistic Dialogue and counselling with Lee Méir
(ada studio can support the presentation of the work, but not the production of it)
Please send the proposals until the 14th of December 2017. The results will be given by end of January 2018.
If you have any questions please contact Lee Méir at : firstname.lastname@example.org
ada Studio & Bühne für zeitgenössischen Tanz
in den Uferstudios
Tel. 030-218 00 507
DanceLab Berlin / Norbert Servos und Jorge Morro